Paradise Cove Luau




Kevin and the kiddos with a Tahitian Princess


Vickie with the Fire Chief


Imu (pig) ceremony

Vickie making some Hawaiian handicrafts




Vickie with the lovely locals
First off, the pictures are not really in order. So Vickie has been to Hawaii probably 3 or 4 times and she's never been to a luau. We chose not to tell her about it and just surprised her. Boy was she surprised! We all, especially Vickie, had so much fun! The kids were great and enjoyed everything they have to offer at Paradise Cove. It is so breathtakingly beautiful there. It is by far the best and only luau I would recommend to anyone (and I've been to another). I cannot say enough how much we enjoyed ourselves. Kevin and I love taking our family and friends here because it is such an unforgettable experience and well worth the money you spend on it.

About the birds...they were flippin hilarious! What I'm about to write involves the white bird on Kevin's arm. The photographer/handler was repositioning the birds and placing some on our heads. Landon saw everyone else with a bird on their head and was pretty much begging for one too..."I un a bir". So the photographer put one on his head and his face went from extactic to "what the heck" and he started saying ow ow ow. I thought the rapid change in his facial expression was hilarious so I started laughing out loud....well so did the bird...and Kevin...and Vickie. So I started laughing harder (you know how it is when one person laughs because you're laughing....) and that bird started laughing even more. It was so belly hurtin' funny that Kev, Vickie and me were all crying from laughing so hard. Guess you had to be there because to hear that bird.....oh man...had to be there. Great times, great times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bird story was so funny. When you were telling me on the phone with all the expressions, I couldn't help but laugh with you. Paradise Cove is a beautiful place to go. I'm so glad Vickie finally got to go.
love you more
mom

Christine said...

SO FUNNY!!! And I totally agree, Paradise Cove is THE BEST! Tons of fun stuff for the kiddos, too!