Blues on the Bay!

Noah standing at the entrance of a C-5 cargo hold.

Blue Angels!

Well on October 13 Noah and I went to see the Blue Angels here at Kaneohe Marine Corps Base. This was our first time seeing them. The other two kids were sick so Kevin let me take Noah since he has seen them in action a few other times. It was so awesome!! I have always wanted to see them and all Noah could talk about the week before and the week after were the "cool jets!" We had a super time and I'm so glad I got to spend the time with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool they are. Wish I could have been there to see them. And the cargo plane. WOW is it big. Is that the kind of plane you would get to ride in if you took a mac flight home?? just kidding. to bad it wouldn't be, the kids would definately have lots of space to run around in. (and of course probably get into all kinds of trouble)
Love you all