Three Beautiful Faces

Topsy Turvy Toddler
"I'm standing all by myself now!"
I do love it when I get that perfect picture. Damn he's cute!!
I can't believe my "baby" has grown up so much.

Man the kids are growing fast! I wanted to get a few posts in so everyone could see recent photos of the kids. It's so hard sometimes yet so easy at other times. Cora is definitely almost impossible to get a good picture of, no kidding. I need a digital SLR somethin' fierce. I just keep tucking a little away at a time to get my dream camera. Anyway, I still think I end up with some pretty darn good pictures! With these beautiful children I sure as heck can't complain!!
So as you can see Landon is starting to stand on his own now! He's so brave. I really think he could be walking by his first birthday!! Which is awesome considering he was a little behind! I love it! We miss you all and I hope you enjoy the updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful. I miss you all. Look at all those curls. Cora's hair is really getting long. It's hard to believe it has been almost a year since I was there and Landon was just a couple of months old. He is growing so fast. And Noah. He is looking so grown up so fast. Where did the little babies go?
Love to all