Pirates and Princesses and Tigers! Oh My!

Arrrr matey! Shiver me timbers!

"Sprinkles! I'n a princess!"

"yeom....rrrrr" He's a "giger"


Trick or Treat!
This was a fun adventure for sure. I know I'm not the only one that has to do this, but man was it a challenge to get three kiddos ready and take them trick-or-treating! Not five minutes before we left I dropped one of my 5 gallon bottles of water on the floor....yeah....I'm sure you can imagine.....Needless to say I was rushing and it was a hoot and holler for the kids, but it was all worth it to see their faces and know that they were having so much fun. Landon caught on quickly, as I knew he would, and was very good about getting back in the stroller in between houses. All three of them impressed me with the use of their manners everytime! "Thank you" "Daint you" "Tay-too". It started to rain but that made it so much more fun for them! I'm so glad the water incident didn't get in the way and we were still able to go out and have fun. And as always they all got to enjoy one piece of candy of their choosing when we got home (I know I know but I have my limits for nights like this).

1 comment:

Christine said...

ADORABLE!!!! Oh my, your kiddos are SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for the pictures and updates! I love seeing your beautiful family, and I am SO EXCITED for your hubby to come home! My prayers are with you as you endure this last leg of the deployment.
I miss and love you!