The wonder of bubbles






I finally found some larger bubble wands for the kids so they could get more for their efforts and it has been the best thing. They all enjoy this so much and we get alot of bubbles blowing around! Bubbles are such an easy and magical form of entertainment...for kids of all ages. I know I enjoy it just as much as they do. It gives me a chance to spend time with all of them in a way that involves us all, playing, working, andinteracting with each other. I find that it's quite difficult at times to find activities that are suitable for me to get that result. Often times I have to do different activities with them on different levels while one is sleeping, doing homework, or playing independently. With this I don't have to worry about timing or who is going to be bored while I make sure I get time in with this one. This takes all that away. They never tire of it and neither do I and I know my kids are enjoying the time with me and each other.

No comments: