Our tour of a P-3


Landon was in awe

"What's that?"

That's us looking so small in front of the P-3

Kev's Buddy Salmon--Uncle Fish to the kids

Noah in the Pilot's seat

Noah and Cora in the Main Load Center

"Hmmmm? What do I want to touch first?"

I wanted to add these pictures, even though we did this a while ago because it was such a fun experience for the kiddos. Back in October I was presented with the opportunity to take the kids to the hangar for a tour of a P-3. I jumped all over it because I knew they would enjoy it and they would get to see what daddy actually works on, inside and out. There were 3 people with us to answer all the kids questions (and boy did Noah ask) and they were so wonderful with the kids! One of the guys, Chris Salmon (but we call him Fish--he's a friend of Kev's), talked a lot about how he works with daddy when he is home (at the time Kev was still gone). There is one picture of Noah and Cora in a Main Load Center and I love it because when Kevin was in Iraq he had someone take a picture of him working in a MLC and he emailed it to us, so when I took this one I emailed it to him. I thought it was cool (but it's late as I write this so maybe I'm not making much sense and it doesn't help that Kevin is standing here reading over my shoulder correcting me) ANYWAY....I will just shut up and post the pictures. I hope you like them.

No comments: