Cora the destroya!

My little dancing...princess

All American Girl


Beach goer

Miss funny face

A little Starlet

My Cora...is she ever a beauty. She is just talking so much and she uses a lot of "supporting" or detail words. She won't just say "Where's my cup" it's always with description "Where's my green froggy cup with the scratch on it?" I laugh every time. She, too, is growing up just a smidge too fast for me. She is nearly potty trained. She only has about one small accident a day where she doesn't quite make it to the "big" potty, and she is still in diapers at night. However, I don't think she will be much longer because she either stays dry or goes potty in the middle of the night. She can be so girlie at times and so not at other times. She LOVES millipedes. She names them and calls them her babies. I find her playing with them in the house or she'll stop and pick them up on our way to the car. Doesn't matter...if she sees them she is all over them. She absolutely adores horses and ponies. I love that about her. She is constantly asking me to play "warsies" with her. -sigh- What am I going to do with her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! A little girl after her grammy's heart. So much like her mother. Monkey See, Monkey Do and anything else I can find to get into and drive my mother crazy.
Love you Cora
Grammy

Unknown said...

My little girl. You are so special to me. I would walk to the ends of the universe for you. You are so beautiful and bright. I can't wait to get my hugs and kisses again. Daddy really misses you. I Love You sooooooo much. Love, Daddy