Cute Kiddos



Club house fun!
The kids love their Cranium Clubhouse. It is so awesome! It's a lot of fun to put together and there are so many ways it can go. The kiddos love to help build their clubhouse and play inside. So as you can see they are all growing and I hope I've done enough to satisfy everyone for now. I'll keep adding posts of some of my favorite pictures that I never posted, as well as new and current ones. I really love seeing my friend's blogs and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see pictures of their kiddos. I so hope that you all enjoy these pics as much as I do.

Keep an eye out for my next couple of posts to come. One will be of Kevin's pictures in the desert (I just have to make sure I am allowed to post them) the other will be of my new little twin nephews...I'm finally an Aunt! Thank you all for being patient with me and my craziness.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture of all 3. I printed off an 8x10 and 4x6's. Granddad loved it too. They are so cute in their little clubhouse. Can hardly wait to see all of you.
love you
mom