Welcome Jesse and Dylan!

Homecoming
Kate and Jason bringing the boys home
got a secret to tell ya
Joke telling time

HOORAY! We are finally home

I am proud to say that the members of the Owen Party each have an upgraded status. Aunt, Uncle and cousins! Although, Kevin and I are Auntie and Uncle to some of our friends kiddos it's still fun to have acquired the title by relation. Jesse Darrell Davis, 4lbs 5oz 18in, and Dylan James Davis, 4lbs 7oz 16.5in, were born on July 16, 2008 at 1700 and 1712, respectively. They finally got to come home on August 7th, I believe for having reached the 5 lb mark! Congratulations to my step-sister, Kate, and her husband Jason on their new little bundles. And, of course, congrats to my Dad and Kelley, the proud grandparents, for being such their fourth and fifth times over. Aren't they so cute and ittle wittle. So far it sounds like all is well for the new family of four as they adjust to sleepless nights and exhausting days. Captions came from my step mom, Kelley, when she sent the pictures to me and I thought they were cute so they stuck. CONGRATULATIONS Kate and Jason!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Kate & Jason. The twins are really cute. Hope everyone is doing well since they are still so small.
Teresa

Anonymous said...

woohoo, they share my birthday, such a great day!!!!

Cristy