The Landon-meister!

Such a cheese ball

Stylin' after a haircut


Mom's fun with the toilet tissue...mummified

Dude, I'm good to go


Oh yeah, boo-yah beach boy

Okay now. I mean come on. Can he just stay like this forever? Landon is beyond cute and adorable. He is such a lovable kid. My goodness where do these ones come from? He has grown 2 inches in the past three months. He's just sproutin' up like a weed. Landon is really starting to talk so much more. I think he picks up a new word every day. He gets a little 'tude sometimes, but instead of being annoying it's tremendously adorable. He cracks me up. Just today he was in the playroom and I called him into the kitchen. As he came around the corner I jumped out at him and said "rah". He kept going forward as he looked over and jumped at me and went smack on the ground and he just got up laughing. We had each other cracking up! He's a funny guy. Always telling jokes and laughing and smiling. I can't believe he's my baby. My last one. I just want to stop time with my kids. Just stay small a little longer.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just so cute. They grow up so fast. Miss you all. Thanks for keeping us updated with all your photos. This is one thing I really enjoy about technology, keeping up with the grandkids instantly.
Love you all
mom/grammy

Unknown said...

Little "DOC". Or, maybe I should be saying Big "DOC" because your growing so fast. Man, I miss my daddies boy. You difinetly have something special that is bigger than this world. I can't wait to get those hugs and kisses from you again. Love Daddy.