Update on Kevin





Kevin is doing well, just really missing us. He loves all the packages that we all send him and he loves staying connected with the pictures he gets of the kids. Emails are always a great way to tell him hi and keep his spirits up so if you don't already have his email and want it you can certainly give me a call. Kevin can't wait to get home and we are both counting down the time until his return. We miss him so much and I can't wait for him to see the kids and for the kids to see him. Like I said if you want to send Kev an email, call me to get the address. He would love a hello from anyone I'm sure (just definitely don't send him any junk or forwards).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Kevin is enjoying the care packages. Thanks for the emails Kevin I really enjoy them and they are much faster than snail mail. We Love You and you are in our prayers. Stay Safe.
Love You
Mom M