YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!

Okay, so I took the kids to the movies tonight, with Shauna, to go see Wall-E. Awesome, spectacular, cute, funny. Wall-E (the character) was so adorable and he reminded me of Number 5 from Short Curcuit (did anyone else love that movie as much as I did?). I will certainly be buying this one. The "short" before the film was HILARIOUS! The movie was touching and heartwarming, and I'm sure I could come up with a whole schlew of descriptive words but nothing can say it better than "YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" The kids loved it, Shauna loved it, I loved it, and I loved taking the kiddos to do something fun with their mama. Anything to break the monotany. I just wish Kevin could have been there with us. We are really missing him, especially when we do family things because that is something that has always been so important to us...spending time together and doing fun things as a family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are such a great mom, even when you're burning them with cigarettes and locking them in the closet. No one would ever know. Hehe. But seriously folks. Lisa Owen has got to be on the TOP TEN MOMS LIST, and this comes from someone who's seen it all! I miss you man. And your little monsters too! (One of the little boys in Anja's class has a baby brother named LANDON!)

Love,
YKW ( You know who!)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, the pictures are GREAT! I love the one with all 3 of them sitting on the couch--it's my screen saver. I'm glad to see Kevin's pictures, too! The grandchildren look so happy and you are doing a wonderful job--my hat's off to you! As they say, Navy Wife, the toughest job in the Navy! Kevin looks good, too; get your picture on here,too!

Love,
Mom O