Noah at his best!

Mr. Funny Face

Noah's cool snowman


Mom had a little too much fun with the toilet tissue
Breakin out!

Noah's first day of 1st grade

I can't believe how much he is growing up! :o( It's slightly disheartening. Noah-bug is such a character. He has so much compassion, yet, he's so stinkin crazy too. He truly is an all-around guy. He has lots of friends at school and does really well. He comes home with plenty of homework, but he does a really great job at it. He is smart as a whip, man. His vocabulary is vast and he will use a new word in context within a couple of times of hearing it used. I like to use big or seldom used words with him just to hear what he sounds like when he uses them. He is like a sponge with words (thus the whole cussing incident). He sounds super cute when he says 'indeed'. He's my big man growing up too fast.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just growing up so fast. Can't wait to see all of you.
mom

Unknown said...

That's my boy. This is Daddy. I miss you sooooo much Noah. I want you to know how proud I am of you buddy. Your growing up so fast and I can't stand that I have to miss a second of that time. You mean the world to me and I can't wait to see you real soon. Love Daddy.